You can cook Homemade biscuits using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade biscuits
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Homemade biscuits instructions
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together and all dry ingredients are we.
- Put some flour on your counter.
- Put the dough on top of the flour.
- Add some flour on your dough.
- Mix the flour on the dough with your hands well.
- Oil your pan.
- Then cut out to your biscuit.
- Place your biscuits in the pan.
- Then let your biscuits cook for 13 minutes.
- Let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Put butter on your biscuit.