Semolina Pudding with Date Palm Jaggery.
You can have Semolina Pudding with Date Palm Jaggery using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina Pudding with Date Palm Jaggery
- You need 2 tbsp of semolina (rava or sooji).
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed date palm jaggery.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Semolina Pudding with Date Palm Jaggery instructions
- Roast semolina in ghee to a light brown colour.Boil milk with a pinch of salt till little thick.Add roasted semolina and crushed date palm jaggery (nolen gur).Add 2 bay leaves and boil in low flame till it attains a creamy consistency. Leave it slight thin as semolina tends to thicken after it cools down.Garnish with raisins and chopped lightly roasted cashewnuts..
recipe by Kumkum Chatterjee @cookpad