Ham & Cheese Casserole. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. ham [hæm]Существительное. ham / hams. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
Various place names, including suburbs of London (East Ham, West Ham, and between Richmond and Kingston) , a hamlet in Kent and a village in Wiltshire. HAM — Cette page d'homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom. Add ham to one of your lists below, or create a new one. (Translation of ham from the Cambridge English-Russian Dictionary © Cambridge University Press). You can have Ham & Cheese Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese Casserole
- You need 3 1/2 cup of diced cooked potatoes.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen veggies or left over veggies from previous dinners.
- You need 3 cups of ham or any left over meat.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar or mozzarella.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of onion (optional).
Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. This is an excerpt from Rubberhead.
Ham & Cheese Casserole instructions
- Mix potatoes, veggies & meat together.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a sauce pan. Add flour and stir until all mixed together. Gradually add milk in 1/4 cup at a time until sauce is thick.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese until fully blended and creamy.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9×13 baking dish. Pour remaining cheese on top and cook for 30 minutes on 350. Can add breadcrumbs on top before cooking to make a crust..
recipe by aprilRae @cookpad
To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberheadDirected by Eric WareheimFATHERJohn C. ReillySONKyle. Транскрипция и произношение слова "ham" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. a : a showy performer especially : an actor performing in an exaggerated theatrical style. b : someone who enjoys performing and who tends to behave in an exaggerated or playful way when people are watching A bit of a ham, she's been collecting these one-liners for decades.— Ham. Someone who enjoys the attention of others and will do crazy things to get it. Aj acts like a total ham when someone pulls out their camera. Ham definition: Ham is meat from the top of the back leg of a pig, specially treated so that it can be.