Healthy Banana Pancakes. Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon.
These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty. These are a must try for any pancake lover. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You can make Healthy Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- You need 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of banana, (1) ripe mashed.
- You need 1 large of egg yolk.
- You need 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 can of cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
You won't miss any of it! They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. These healthy banana pancakes definitely don't taste healthy! They are fluffy, sweet and perfect for a lighter weekend brunch!
Healthy Banana Pancakes step by step
- Whisk together bananas, cake flour, yogurt, baking powder, and flour..
- Whisk egg whites with salt; fold into the banana mixture..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat..
- Spoon in 1/3 cup batter for each pancake..
- Flip when tops are covered with bubbles and edges are slightly browned (about 2 minutes per side)..
- Drizzle with syrup or honey. Enjoy!.
recipe by Jacqueline @cookpad
Healthy Banana Pancakes (that actually taste like REAL pancakes!) Healthy Oatmeal Bran Banana Pancakes Berry Sweet Life. Yes, pancake with banana can be uber healthy! And you'll be hooked once you have a bite of these healthier alternatives! That's why we are so excited to introduce you to the tastiest flourless. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.