You can make Homemade Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Biscuits
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of each one large egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Homemade Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and make sure no lumps.
- Mix everything well together.
- Lightly flour surface for rolling.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 in thickness.
- Cut biscuits with circle cookie cutter.
- Repeat step 5 as needed.
- Repeat steps 6, 7 until dough is used up.
- Bake 10 to 20 minutes until dough is cooked and golden brown.