Rasmalai Rabdi Cake. #rasmalaicake #rasmalai #cakedesserts Rasmalai cake is very yummy and delicious cake it's very easy to prepare It's fusion recipe we use cake which is made. Malai Cake,Malai cake with Egg in Microwave Oven,MALAI CAKE,SUPER SOFT MILK MALAI malai cake in microwave oven,malai cake with milk powder,how to make malai cake,cake recipe. This is an easy to make desert even though time taking.
Rasmalai recipe – Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures. Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk syrup known as. How to make Rasmalai.-Soft spongy chenna or coagulated milk cakes floating in sweet milky syrup. You can have Rasmalai Rabdi Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Rabdi Cake
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Rasmalai Essence.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 300 ml of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 gms of Rasmalai.
- Prepare 50 gms of Rabri.
- It’s 4 tbsp of crushed mixed dry fruit.
- Prepare Few of saffron strands (kesar).
- It’s as required of Dried rose petals.
No matter which way you are going to prepare, this delicious Bengali sweet Rasmalai Mithai. Eat Rabdi and Rasmalai in a Mousse cake. If the mere mention of Rabdi and Rasmali make us salivate, imagine eating them as Mousse Cakes! How to Make Rasmalai at Home.
Rasmalai Rabdi Cake step by step
- In a bowl, sieve all dry ingredients then add vanilla essence, Vinegar and Water. Beat for 5 minutes in clockwise direction..
- Add oil then beat for 5 minutes on low speed. Transfer in a greased mould..
- Microwave: Set temperature (convection mode) at 180-degree Celcius for 30 minutes Cooker : Preheat on high flame for 5 minutes.Remove the whistle and keep the mould inside and close with lid. Keep it on low flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Take a toothpick and put in the middle of the cake if it comes out clean means cake is baked perfectly. Now let the cake come at room temperature..
- For Icing, take 300 ml whipping cream and beat it till you get stiff peaks and add rasmalai essence to it for the flavor..
- Place the cake on the cake board and cut it horizontally & divide in two equal parts. On 1st layer of cake apply whipped cream and put the second layer of cake. Coat the whole cake with this cream completely..
- For decorating the top add Rabri on one side and design the another side with this cream using the piping bag and nozzle. Add rasmalai balls on the design of cream..
- Cover the border of cake with crushed mixed dry fruit and garnish the top with roasted pistachios and dried rose petals..
Whether it's a festival or not, you don't need a reason to gorge on rasmalai! The name is a combination of two words, 'ras' means juice and 'malai' means cream. Rabdi or Rabri Recipe – A classic North Indian dessert recipe made with traditional method. drizzle over few sweets like malpua, gulab jamun, jalebi, shahi tukda, falooda etc. Rasmalai balls: To make rasmalai balls the milk is first boiled and and then curdled by adding lemon juice or vinegar. After draining the water from the curdled milk, the protein that is left is called the.