Breast, Ribs, of Lamb or Denver Cut Lamb Riblets.
You can cook Breast, Ribs, of Lamb or Denver Cut Lamb Riblets using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breast, Ribs, of Lamb or Denver Cut Lamb Riblets
- You need 2 racks of lamb.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of date syrup see my recipe.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cabernet Sauvignon merlot.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Breast, Ribs, of Lamb or Denver Cut Lamb Riblets step by step
- Preheat oven 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the silver skin membrane on the ribs..
- Season the racks with cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper set into oven for 3 hours. Fat side up..
- Add the butter, merlot, and date syrup in a pan and reduce..
- I added some of the date pulp to this mixture from my date syrup recipe.
- Let the racks rest..
- Serve with the merlot reduction..
- I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad