Ketchup Rice (Made With Leftovers).
You can cook Ketchup Rice (Made With Leftovers) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ketchup Rice (Made With Leftovers)
- Prepare 2 of servings' worth Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 3 of Wiener sausages or ham.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
Ketchup Rice (Made With Leftovers) step by step
- Finely chop the onion and chop the green peppers into large pieces. Thinly slice the wiener sausages..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté Step 1's vegetables and wiener sausages. Add the rice and stir-fry..
- Add the soup stock granules and ketchup and season with salt and pepper..
- If you top it with white sauce and bake, it becomes a doria. Try Ketchup Rice Doria at https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145968-easy-ketchup-rice-doria.
- If you top it with egg, it makes omurice. For a creamy omurice, try https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151986-creamy-egg-omu-hayashi.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad