Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles.
You can have Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles
- You need 4 oz of Udon noodles.
- It’s 4 oz of leftover smoked ham.
- It’s 4 oz of jalapeño peppers.
- You need 2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles instructions
- In a frying pan add the ham and let heat through. Add Udon noodles let get a little brown, then add 1/3 cup water so noodles absorb flavor of ham. Add spices, mix well, add jalapeños and their juices – I used canned.
- Add eggs but don't break the yolk. Move the other ingredients from around the eggs, splash the liquid in pan on top of eggs repeatedly.
- Add the 1/4 cup of water cove let steam for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad