Baked Hamburger Steak.
You can make Baked Hamburger Steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Hamburger Steak
- You need 2 of burger patties.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- It’s 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
Baked Hamburger Steak step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
recipe by Kandi @cookpad