Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies.
You can have Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of ◎Fresh okara.
- It’s 75 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 75 grams of ◎Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- You need 1 grams of ◎Baking soda.
- You need 50 grams of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of Butter (cold).
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped chocolate.
Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies instructions
- Measure the ingredients. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ingredients in a food processor and mix..
- Cut the cold butter into 1cm cubes and add to Step 2. Mix until crumbly like grated cheese..
- Add the banana and beaten egg, and mix..
- Transfer the dough into a bowl, add the chocolate and mix lightly with a rubber spatula..
- Coat your finger tips with vegetable oil and and arrange the dough on the tray while pressing down to spread it out. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake well until you think you might have over-baked them..
- There you have it!! The healthy okara cookies are done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad