Ham And Egg With Cheese Fried Rice.
You can have Ham And Egg With Cheese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham And Egg With Cheese Fried Rice
- It’s 2 cup of cooked leftover rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly cured ham.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of SEASONING.
- You need 1 dash of spicy cajun spice seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian mix herbs.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION CRISPY MINT.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 6 of mint leaves.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION CHEESY.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Ham And Egg With Cheese Fried Rice step by step
- BAKE HAM.
- bake ham at 180 C for 10 minute till lightly brown and crispy then set aside.
- FRIED RICE.
- in pan with melted butter put beaten eggs till almost set then add rice and light soy sauce.
- fold eggs and rice gently then add seasoning and mix well then off heat.
- with oil in pan in medium heat then quick deep fry mint leave for 3 second till mint curl but not burn and brown.
- Serve ham and eggs fried rice with (CRISPY MINT inspired by jamie Oliver ).
- SERVE HAM AND EGG FRIED RICE TOP PARMESAN CHEESE OR.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY HAM FRIED,RICE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
recipe by LeeGoh @cookpad