Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies.
You can make Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- You need of Leftover cake crumbs-.
- You need of Coarsely Ground Oats.
- Prepare of Wheat flour-.
- Prepare of flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp water).
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt-.
- Prepare of Powdered Jaggery-.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Vanilla extract-.
- It’s of Chopped dry fruits-.
Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies step by step
- First of all, prepare your flax egg. Mix the ground flaxseed with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small dish and set aside to thicken..
- Put the leftover cake crumbs in a bowl and use a fork to break the crumbs..
- Add the Jaggery powder,Oats, wheat flour,baking powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix together..
- Make a well in the centre, add the prepared flax egg and the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and a thick, smooth, shiny dough has formed..
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, preheat the Airfryer to 180°C for 2 minutes..
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Divide into about 12-13 portions. Roll each into a ball and flatten a little in your palms until it's about 2-3cm thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes now on 160*.Once done allow it to cool.Relish it with your hot cuppa..
recipe by Tejender Saggu Bhengura @cookpad