Anjeerii Dosaa with orange sauce.
You can make Anjeerii Dosaa with orange sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Anjeerii Dosaa with orange sauce
- It’s 1 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of urad dal flour.
- Prepare 150 gm of gram flour.
- Prepare 150 gm of ghee.
- Prepare 250 litre of milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of date removed seed.
- It’s as needed of orange juice.
- Prepare 4 of Star anise.
Anjeerii Dosaa with orange sauce step by step
- Mix the rice and lentil flour and make a batter by adding milk.Reast it for 20 to 30 mintes. Heat the ghee un the vessel and fry the gram flour on a reguler flame remove the dates seeds and add one cup of milk and cook for 5 minutes.
- .Spread the rice lentil better by adding ghee to the hot griddle. or fill the gram flour dates..
- Learn now to get on the plate..
- Cook the orange juice with chakri ful until it is sauce.serve Anjeerii Dosaa with orange sauce.🍀🍽️.
recipe by Kusum Lata Sharma @cookpad