7-Up Biscuits With A KICK!. Now sprinkle your counter with a little Bisquick mix then add dough and pat it out.. Recently I've been on a muffin kick. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
Using a large spoon, drop large scoops of the mixture into your cast iron skillet until the skillet is full. I make them both ways in this entry, with self rising flour and with bisquick.. Enjoy Hawaiian rolls fresh and warm from the oven. You can have 7-Up Biscuits With A KICK! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 7-Up Biscuits With A KICK!
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 7-up (I actually use diet ginger ale).
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bacon bits – home made or brand of your choice (I used Hormel).
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped jalapeño peppers – I used fresh – but I imagine red pepper flakes would work as well.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter – divided in half.
These buns have a kick of sweetness from pineapple juice, brushed with butter and baked to perfection. See more ideas about Biscuits, Biscuit recipe, Recipes. Place cut biscuits on the baking sheet and lightly brush with the reserved melted butter. Attention all brisket lovers: You need to try this best brisket recipe.
7-Up Biscuits With A KICK! instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Melt 2 TBL BUTTER IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAN.
- Blend the sour cream into the Bisquick.
- Add the soda & mix to incorporate.
- Add the cheddar, bacon bits, & chopped jalapeños until incorporated.
- Place on baking sheet & dot the top of each biscuit with butter. I baked my biscuits for 20 minutes – your mileage may vary depending on oven true temperature.
- When finished, remove from oven & allow to rest before removing from pan.
- Only thing left to do is plate a bisquit.
- I like mine with a bit of organic raw honey.
The ingredient list is small, but the flavor is big. Enjoy Hawaiian rolls fresh and warm from the oven. These buns have a kick of sweetness from pineapple juice, brushed with butter and baked to perfection.. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Trim chicken, and poke holes with fork.