Low carb ham and cheese bites.
You can cook Low carb ham and cheese bites using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb ham and cheese bites
- It’s of Coconut flour (1/3 cup).
- You need of Shredded mozzarella (1 cup).
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup).
- You need of Eggs (2 large).
- It’s of Diced ham (1 cup).
Low carb ham and cheese bites step by step
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Combined all the ingredients in a large bowl..
- Divide the mixture equally and make small round balls..
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust..
recipe by sej23kim @cookpad