You can cook Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋 using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋
- It’s of Tamarind and date chutney (see recipe).
- You need of For barra/Bhalla.
- It’s of White Lentils(soaked).
- It’s of Split Yellow lentils (soaked).
- Prepare of water (for blending).
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Tamarind & date chutney.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of For yoghurt.
- You need of yoghurt.
- It’s of cornflour.
- Prepare of to taste salt.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Ingredients for Dahi Baray.
- It’s of Prepared Bhally.
- You need of Prepared Yogurt.
- It’s of Black salt.
- Prepare of Roasted cumin.
- It’s of onion rings.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of Green chutney.
- It’s of Dry pomegranate.
Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋 instructions
- For Barray/Bhallay In a blender blend yellow lentils white lentils and green chilliee by adding water then let it out in a bowl.
- Now add, salt, ginger garlic paste baking soda and keep mixing in one direction with hand until the mixture blends well.
- Now leave it for 15-20 minutes Now fry the Bhalla in medium heat cooking oil and then let it cool.
- Now soak these fried Bhalla in the salted water for 10-12 minutes After that, press the Bhalla for drain water.
- For Yogurt In a bowl, add yogurt, salt, corn flour, sugar, milk and blend it well..
- For Dahi Baray Preparation: First of all, put Bhallas in a dish/platter and add some prepared yogurt on it and use onion rings, dry pomegranate black salt, roasted cumin, red chili powder, chaat masala, green chutney, tamarind date sauce to taste..
- You can store in a airtight container for 2 weeks.😊.
recipe by Saba Butt @cookpad