Dates laddo in two flavors.
You can cook Dates laddo in two flavors using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dates laddo in two flavors
- You need 1 cup of dates seedless.
- You need Half of cup cashews.
- It’s Half of cup almonds.
- You need Half of cup sesame seeds.
- Prepare Half of cup walnuts.
- Prepare Half of cup melon seeds.
- It’s Half of cup jaggery.
- It’s Half of cup ghee.
- It’s Half of cup pistachios.
- It’s Half of cup cranberries.
- You need Half of cup raisins.
Dates laddo in two flavors step by step
- Avoid any nuts from which you have allergy.now blend smooth dates.keep aside.
- Dry roast all the nuts and seeds not cranberries and raisins.
- Now in same pan add ghee and put jaggery to make sweet laddoos wait to melt it then add all the ingredients like finely chopped or blended nuts and dates.remember don't add water.
- Mix well until it softened and mixed properly.let it cool just 3 to 4 minutes and make laddoos after greasing your palms.
- Just don't add jaggery in the starting to make sugar-free laddoos bcuz dates are already having enough sugar to stop our craves.its really good for diabetes.
- Stay safe stay healthy and happy.merry Christmas 🎄 ♥.
recipe by Passi Vikshali @cookpad