Best 5 minute mug cake. The BEST Chocolate Mug Cake recipe out there! Seriously though, you're probably so over mug cakes and you're probably rolling your eyes at me right I also used dark chocolate cocoa powder and dark chocolate chunks in the center. Add dry ingredients to a large coffee mug, and mix well.
This chocolate mug cake for one uses no eggs and it is the best mug cake you will ever have! But you can halve that by swapping in whole graham cracker squares. A microwave mug cake doesn't have to taste terrible. You can make Best 5 minute mug cake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best 5 minute mug cake
- Prepare of dry ingredients.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of a little pinch of salt.
- It’s of wet ingredients.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutella.
- It’s 1 of an optional dash of vanilla extract.
The cheesier the lettering, the tackier the coloring, the better. They're reminders of my trips but also of the people I've met, and of the delicious. I'll give it this, it was a pretty good mug cake for the most part. Mug cake recipe: Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well.
Best 5 minute mug cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in the mug, until well combined (You can put nutella instead of cocoa powder or both).
- Stir in the wet ingredients until smooth. Here I added vanilla extract and nutella.
- Microwave for about 1-1½ minutes, and you are done! :).
Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug. The cakes I tried with no eggs were not good. I feel that the best mug cake will involve either a small amount of liquid egg, or a cake mix with powdered egg in it. Leave to cool slightly before serving. This post may contain affiliate links.