Yogurt Crust Pizzas.
You can cook Yogurt Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Crust Pizzas
- It’s 4 cups of self rising flour.
- It’s 4 cups of Fage Total 0% yogurt.
- It’s of Pizza sauce, your favorite.
- You need of Any pizza toppings you desire.
Yogurt Crust Pizzas instructions
- It is important to use self rising flour. This recipe can be adjusted depending on how many crusts you want to make just remember its equal measurements: 1 cup of flour per 1 cup of yogurt..
- Mix together the yogurt and flour until well combined..
- Turn dough out onto clean floured surface. Knead for about 8 minutes..
- Separate into dough balls for pizza crust. You can make as large or small as you like. I made several handful sizes for personal pizzas..
- Roll each ball out completely with roller then place onto greased baking sheet and poke each several times with fork to vent..
- Cook in preheated 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I flipped them over halfway through to ensure equal browning. They may still be pliable and that is okay because once you add toppings they will crisp up. Keep ones aside you want to use now and place extras in ziplock bag in freezer for another day. Easy weeknight meal!.
- Set up topping station. Have kids/spouse top pizzas with toppings they desire. Makes it personal and fun for everyone! (Beer optional) lol..
- Top pizzas as desired and return to 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..