Cookpad Anniversary Cake.
You can have Cookpad Anniversary Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Anniversary Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 tin of Condensed milk (milkmaid).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 tspn of Soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 tspn of Baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 3/4 cu[ of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soda water.
- It’s 5 tbspn of Powered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Essence.
Cookpad Anniversary Cake instructions
- Sift maida with cornflour,soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Beat milk maid. Gradually add sugar and bit till fluffy. Add essence.
- Add oil beat well..
- Add half Maida mix add half of the milk. Beat well..
- Add remaining Maida and milk beating well after the addition..
- Beat well 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light and thick pouring ribbon consistency.
- Add liquid soda mix quickly. Put mixture in the grease tin..
- Preheated microwave 180 degree and bake for 40 minutes. Check with toothpick..
- When cold the spong then Cut the cake sponge in two-three layers. Put sugar water on it..
- Take whipped cream beat it till the fluffy. Put whipped cream on each Layer..
- On the the top design with strawberry colour, gem, fruit. Yummy Cookpad Anniversary cake is ready to eat..
- Thank you..