Oven Baked Denver Omelet.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Denver Omelet
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fully cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
Oven Baked Denver Omelet step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk..
- Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper, & onion..
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square dish..
- Bake at 400°F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown..
recipe by Jennifer Reefer @cookpad