Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. An easy recipe for rich chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy chocolate frosting. And since her young daughter is a huge chocoholic, just like I am, I thought these Small Batch Mini Chocolate Cupcakes would be perfect! That really helps keep these healthy small batch mini chocolate cupcakes low fat and low calorie!
This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. Today's chocolate cupcakes are for true chocolate fans. You can cook Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
I'm talking about those of you who don't qualify an item as dessert unless there's chocolate Just curious why the differences in this cupcake recipe? Is this just to simplify the recipe for a smaller batch? Could I add espresso powder to this one. This recipe calls for chopped semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use high-quality chocolate chips instead of a This recipe for Small-batch Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream makes just four bonkers rich and amazing chocolate.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
These seriously healthy chocolate cupcakes with rich fudgy frosting are my go-to decadent but guilt-free These healthy chocolate cupcakes are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free, nut-free, and -Gluten-free with GF oat flour or certified GF oats ground to flour -Oil-free with just a small amount of. For the small batch of S'more Cupcakes, I took my Best Ever Chocolate Cake recipe and cut it down to if you don't have a small cupcake tray use silicone cupcake liners. We love these Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes for Two! This super easy recipe makes four deliciously chocolatey cupcakes with PB or Cream I kept coming across the same tweaked recipe for Nutella Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes for Two. First it was a vegan version from Faith at An Edible.