No Sugar Dates Halwa.
You can make No Sugar Dates Halwa using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of No Sugar Dates Halwa
- You need 1 cup of Pitted Dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped Cashews & Pistachio.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
No Sugar Dates Halwa instructions
- Video recipe: youtu.be/u7dR05HYyY8.
- Soak pitted dates in warm water for 10 mins to 30 mins until soft. Grind it to fine paste by adding little water used for soaking.
- Add 1 tsp Ghee to a pan & dry roast the nuts. Set aside..
- Add 1 tsp ghee with Dates paste to a pan. Cook until it thickens. Add ghee if it turns dry. Needs less than 2 tbsp ghee in total..
- Add Cardamom powder & Corn slurry prepared by mixing corn flour and water..
- Add the fried nuts. Remove from heat once it starts to separate from pan..
- Delicious & healthy dates Halwa is done..
recipe by Indu Shruthi @cookpad