Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!.
You can have Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- It’s of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare of mashed banana.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of apple vinegar or white.
- You need of coconut oil or veg.
- You need of Spelt flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of stevia or more brown sugar.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- You need of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! instructions
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
recipe by seamzi @cookpad