Swedish nut cake.
You can cook Swedish nut cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swedish nut cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of can(s) (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained.
- You need of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- You need of Icing.
- You need of pkg. cream cheese.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of chopped walnuts or pecans.
Swedish nut cake step by step
- Mix all cake ingredients together by hand. Pour into ungreased, unfloured 9 x 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Usually 30 minutes do not over cook it will be dry..
- Mix together icing ingredients with electric mixer. Spread over hot cake; sprinkle with more nuts if wanted. Refrigerate immediately..
- Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by Tonya Taylor @cookpad