Fruits and Nuts wheat Cake with date palm jaggery.
You can make Fruits and Nuts wheat Cake with date palm jaggery using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruits and Nuts wheat Cake with date palm jaggery
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole wheat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lequid date palm jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter/oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix dry fruits (almonds cashews raisin).
Fruits and Nuts wheat Cake with date palm jaggery step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease muffins tray with paper cups..
- In a bowl mix milk with vinegar and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, powder sugar baking powder milk powder. Sieve the mixture making sure there are no lumps..
- Add butter with milk and mix it well.
- Now gently mix the milk with the wheat flour mixture and mix it well with a whisk..
- Now add lequid date palm jaggery and mix fruits and nuts and mix gently till combined..
- Pour the batter into the muffins cups upto 3/4 full and sprinkle some chopped almonds over it..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.cool it and brush with little date palm jaggery Syrup..
- Finally serve it and enjoy 🙂..
recipe by Suhita Rana Chowdhury👩🍳 @cookpad