You can cook Breakfast cups using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast cups
- You need 12 pieces of lunch meat ham.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of cheese or to taste.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Breakfast cups step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Scramble eggs with seasoning and 1 cup of cheese and milk.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick and place one slice of ham in each tin hole.
- Pour egg mix in ham.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Top each egg cup with remaining cheese or to taste and bake it just till the cheese melts.
recipe by Kayla Zold @cookpad