Dry Dates and Almond Milkshake.
You can have Dry Dates and Almond Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry Dates and Almond Milkshake
- Prepare 14 of dry dates.
- You need 2 cups of chilled milk.
- It’s 4-5 of almonds sliced.
- You need 4 of small elaichi/green cardamom.
Dry Dates and Almond Milkshake instructions
- Take dry dates and remove it seeds..
- Add little milk so that it soaks properly and keep for 3 hrs..
- In a blender add soaked dates along with little milk and elaichi and make a smooth paste..
- Add the remaining milk and blend again till well combined..
- Pour in glasses and garnish with sliced almonds.. Your yummy and healthy sugarfree milkshake is ready… You can adjust the consistency as per your choice..
recipe by Vedangi Kokate @cookpad