Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s of Cake.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of xanthum gum.
- Prepare of gluten-free all purpose flour.
- It’s of zucchini, unpeeled & shredded.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×13 cake pan..
- Beat sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & xanthum gum in large bowl with mixer until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour until well blended. Stir in zucchini. Spread evenly in pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack..
- For frosting, beat margarine, cream cheese, & vanilla until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until well blended. Spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad