Gabes man sized potato hash.
You can have Gabes man sized potato hash using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gabes man sized potato hash
- You need 1 can of potatoes or use left over baked.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of couple of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 3 slice of bacon cooked already chopped.
- Prepare 3 slice of ham chopped.
- It’s dash of thyme.
- You need dash of salt and ground pepper.
- You need tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- You need 1 of You can put anything you like in this or omit anything you don't like just cut everything the same size.
Gabes man sized potato hash instructions
- Cook bacon and save some of the grease, put a tablespoon or slightly more in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add potatoes, onion and mushroom and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes then add garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bacon and ham till heated through, I serve with eggs and toast and some hot sauce! It's the best!.
recipe by Deb Snider @cookpad