Tamagoyaki Flowers for Packed Lunches.
You can have Tamagoyaki Flowers for Packed Lunches using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tamagoyaki Flowers for Packed Lunches
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable paper.
- It’s 1 dash of Thin spaghetti.
Tamagoyaki Flowers for Packed Lunches instructions
- Roll up the ham slices and pin with a spaghetti strand. This makes rolling easier..
- Make a thin sheet of egg crepe, and let cool. Using plastic wrap, roll the egg crepe with the ham in the middle..
- Decorate with cut out green leaves from the vegetable paper and it's done..
- For packed lunches..
- Another photo..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad