Fluffy Chiffon Cake with Lots of Bananas.
You can have Fluffy Chiffon Cake with Lots of Bananas using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Chiffon Cake with Lots of Bananas
- Prepare of Ripe banana (peeled).
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Eggs (large).
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil (do not use healthy oil).
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
Fluffy Chiffon Cake with Lots of Bananas step by step
- Measure all ingredients and separate eggs into yolks and whites. Divide sugar into 40 g and 20 g..
- Blend the banana and milk together in a blender to make banana juice. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Whisk the egg whites, add 2/3 of sugar and make a meringue. Whip the meringue until soft peak forms. Reduce the hand mixer speed to low and whisk until smooth..
- Don't wash the hand mixer, add the rest of sugar to the egg yolks and whisk until the mixture becomes white-ish..
- Add the vegetable oil and the banana juice and mix..
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and mix. You can use a hand mixer up to this point..
- Mix the meringue using a whisk to smooth out the meringue. Then use a rubber spatula, add one ladleful of meringue to the mixture and blend without worrying about bursting the foam..
- Pour the mixture from Step 7 into the bowl of meringue. Try to maintain the foamy texture and fold by scooping up the mixture..
- Pour the batter in the cake pan from the height of about 10 cm, then hold the cake pan tightly and gently shake the pan left and right to eliminate air pockets..
- Bake in a 170℃ oven for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 160℃ and bake for another 20 minutes. Stick a bamboo skewer through the cake and when the skewer comes out clean, it is done!.
- Turn the cake pan upside down and place on a bottle or a cup to cool completely..
- When the cake is completely cool, use a knife or a skewer and take the cake out from the cake pan..
- If you can make a nice meringue and can maintain the foamy texture, the chiffon cake will be fine like the picture and you will also get a nice, tall cake..
- I also recommend this other recipe to use up ripe bananas. [Bakery Banana Bread in 10 Minutes] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151087-assembled-in-10-minutes-bakery-style-banana-bread.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad