Crunchy Mummies. Wrap up Halloween spirit with these crisp celery snacks, with deli ham slices doubling as edible mummy rags. @crunchy_mummy PLS RT Do you think that your family's wasting too much energy? A member of an increasingly growing group of moms who are neo-hippies. I thought I was pretty crunchy after giving birth at home with a midwife and doula.
The chin-chin, I must say, came out perfectly crunchy, soft and sweet…I'm scared it won't see Christmas and I'm getting ready to fry more. Costumes, candy and crescent mummy dogs—that's what Halloween is all about! Have your little ghouls and goblins help prep dinner by wrapping the crescent dough strips around the hot dogs to. You can make Crunchy Mummies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Mummies
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Garden vegetable cream cheese spread, softened.
- It’s 20 of Pieces (3 1/2 inches each) celery.
- You need 3 slice of (1 oz. each) deli sliced cooked ham.
- You need 10 of Sweetened dried cranberries.
Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. No-Bake granola bars are a delicious make-ahead treat for the week. I love making my own homemade granola bars, energy bars. Sometimes a mere cloth diaper on your child will earn you the title, while with other crowds, you have to really crunch loudly to earn the badge.
Crunchy Mummies instructions
- Place cream cheese in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1/2 inch off 1 corner. Pipe about 1 tablespoon into each celery piece..
- Cut ham slices lengthwise into 16 pieces. Cut pieces crosswise into 1 inch pieces. Place about 12 ham pieces over cream cheese to look like "bandages;" use tip of knife to tuck in ends of ham along celery edge..
- Cut cranberries into 40 pieces. Place pieces between "bandages" for mummies' eyes..
Does anybody can explain the difference between "crunchy" and "munchy"? In French, there is a nuance between "croquant" and "croustillant". Try crunchy slime with white glue and clear glue. This slime is referred to as fishbowl slime. Have you heard of crunchy slime and wondered exactly what's in it?