Healthy Banana Pancakes.
You can make Healthy Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of banana, (1) ripe mashed.
- Prepare of egg yolk.
- It’s of egg whites.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- Prepare of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- It’s of baking soda.
Healthy Banana Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together bananas, cake flour, yogurt, baking powder, and flour..
- Whisk egg whites with salt; fold into the banana mixture..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat..
- Spoon in 1/3 cup batter for each pancake..
- Flip when tops are covered with bubbles and edges are slightly browned (about 2 minutes per side)..
- Drizzle with syrup or honey. Enjoy!.
recipe by Jacqueline @cookpad