Choco Walnut Truffle Balls With Left Over Cake.
You can cook Choco Walnut Truffle Balls With Left Over Cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Choco Walnut Truffle Balls With Left Over Cake
- Prepare 2 cup of Chocolate cake crushed grind cake in mixture jar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnut powdered.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chocolate truffle.
Choco Walnut Truffle Balls With Left Over Cake instructions
- Grind the leftover chocolate cake in the grinder into the powder. Add the powdered walnuts and desiccated coconut. Mix them well. Add chocolate truffle to it..
- Mix them well and knead like a soft dough. Take small portions into the palm and shape them into circle, square, cylinder or any shape you want..
- The chocolate walnut truffle balls made from leftover chocolate cake are ready to serve. They can be refrigerated and stored for 4-5 days..
- For details check https://pepkitchen.com/recipe/choco-walnut-truffle-balls-with-leftover-cake/.
recipe by Swapna @cookpad