Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
How to use easy in a sentence. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can have Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies
- Prepare of ◎Fresh okara.
- It’s of ◎Cake flour.
- Prepare of ◎Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of ◎Baking powder.
- It’s of ◎Baking soda.
- You need of ◎Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter (cold).
- You need of Banana.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Chopped chocolate.
Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies step by step
- Measure the ingredients. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ingredients in a food processor and mix..
- Cut the cold butter into 1cm cubes and add to Step 2. Mix until crumbly like grated cheese..
- Add the banana and beaten egg, and mix..
- Transfer the dough into a bowl, add the chocolate and mix lightly with a rubber spatula..
- Coat your finger tips with vegetable oil and and arrange the dough on the tray while pressing down to spread it out. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake well until you think you might have over-baked them..
- There you have it!! The healthy okara cookies are done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad