Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
You can cook Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of vegan butter.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of soy milk.
- You need of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
recipe by Erik Ritter @cookpad