Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock.
You can make Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of LG BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.
- You need 2 cup of Black pepper sauce.
- You need of PORK OPTION.
- It’s 900 grams of pork knuckle /ham hock.
Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock instructions
- FOR THE BLACK PEPPER SAUCE PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366296-black-pepper-sauce.
- Pour all black pepper sauce onto pork knuckle / ham hock and fully coated it and wrap up in aluminium foil.
- Secure all 4 corner and bake it at 180C /360 F for 2 hour or longer depending on the thickness of the pork then uncover the top foil and broil the skin for another few minutes till its skin are crispy.
- BELOW ARE FEW HAM HOCK /PORK KNUCKLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334815-pork-knuckle-in-sweet-black-vineger-and-ginger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394978-peanut-ham-hock-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352565-mustard-green-and-ham-hock-stew.
recipe by LeeGoh @cookpad