English Muffin Melts.
You can cook English Muffin Melts using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of English Muffin Melts
- You need 2 of english muffins, cut in half.
- You need 1 of tin baked beans, i prefer mine in ham sauce.
- Prepare 4 of shortcut rashers bacon.
- It’s 4 slice of soft cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of squirt tomato sauce; optional.
English Muffin Melts instructions
- Heat frying pan and fry bacon until lightly browned.
- Spoon baked beans onto base of muffin halves, top with cooked bacon and squirt tomato sauce on bacon if you wish and top each muffin with cheese.
- Place muffins under grill and cook for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
recipe by heidi.clacy @cookpad