Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too.
These pot pies are sure to impress the discerning foodies at your table while being fun for kids as well. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. This is a fun idea for a toddler friendly version of chicken pot pies. You can cook Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- Prepare of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
These are super easy and quick to make and so very tasty. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! If you're looking for a hearty recipe to make for dinner on chilly nights, this Chicken Pot Pie is fantastic.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry. By using a refrigerated dough you're left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked chicken, turkey, or ham and a good handful of veggies. A dash of poultry seasoning or some finely chopped fresh sage will enhance. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling. Or speed things up by using cooked chicken! chicken pot pie cupcakes- maybe pour the filling in a pan and top with frozen biscuits to freeze for later?