Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless. These Easy Eggless Vanilla Cookies are delicious!! Eggless biscuits are a huge hit in my house – a really versatile basic biscuit to which you can add anything really. Best of all you don't need to worry if the kids (or you) sneak a little cookie dough before the biscuits are baked!
This post contains references and/or links to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. HOW TO MAKE EASY EGGLESS BISCUITS. You can cook Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless
- You need of EASY BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 1.
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of cold cube butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 2.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shreded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of OPTIONAL BASTING.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter or egg.
- It’s of OPTIONAL FILLING.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add butter and cut butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and mix with a fork until the ingredients are combined. Bring the dough together with your hands.
Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless instructions
- EASY BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 1.
- mix flour and butter using fork till it looks like crumbs.
- then Spoon by spoon add in milk till it looks like a soft dough.. dont pour milk all in.
- knead for about 5 minute only then its ready to be use.
- CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 2.
- optional put Cheddar cheese on biscuits and mix well.
- unuse fresh dough keep in a zipper bag and can freeze for a week.
- OPTIONAL USE WITH FILLING OR AS IT IS CHEESY AND LIGHT BISCUIT.
- PEANUT BUTTER OPTIONAL FILLING.
- fill up with peanut butter and sugar then wrap up and baste with melted butter and bake 180 C for 15 minute then baste again with butter and bake further another 5 minute.
- ROUND CHEESY BISCUIT WITH PEANUT BUTTER FILLINGS.
- BELOW ARE A FEW RECIPES USING THIS BASIC BISCUITS DOUGH,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335210-duck-liver-sausage-biscuit https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335242-mini-siew-pau-roasted-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360011-carmelized-onion-biscuit.
These are great and very quick and easy. If, like me you like things to be less faffy, then don't bother rolling out the dough. I just rolled the mixture into small balls by hand then flattened a bit with a damp fork. I've gotta say, my favourite thing about making chocolate chip cookies is sneaking a few bites of the raw cookie dough. You aren't supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but I just can't help myself!