Baked Tomatoes with Beans & Cheese.
You can have Baked Tomatoes with Beans & Cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Tomatoes with Beans & Cheese
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 slice of Kraft sliced cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 20 grams of Mixed beans (boiled).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Baked Tomatoes with Beans & Cheese instructions
- Use 4 slices of cheese as-is and cut the remaining slices into 5 mm cubes..
- Cut the sliced ham into 5 mm cubes..
- Combine the diced cheese from Step 1, the ham from Step 2, the mixed beans, and the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and cut in half..
- Place the tomatoes with the cut side facing up and top with the mixture from Step 3..
- Top with the remaining slices of cheese and bake in the toaster oven for 3 minutes..
- Arrange on a dish. Garnish with parsley or black pepper to taste..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad