Tinklee's Dyed Easter Eggs.
You can cook Tinklee's Dyed Easter Eggs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Dyed Easter Eggs
- You need 12 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 6 cups of for holding water.
- Prepare 3 cup of room temperature water.
- You need 6 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 6 of different colors of food coloring.
Tinklee's Dyed Easter Eggs step by step
- Place 1/2 cup of water in each cup,.
- Add 1 color of food coloring to each cup, I prefer gel, it gives good bright colors, make sure your water is colored pretty good (use about 20drops if liquid).
- Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to each cup and stir.
- Now your ready to color eggs, carefully place your egg in the cup, let sit until desired color.
- You can use a wax crayon to make designs on egg, you can can only puy in so far and make stripes, add stickers, use your imagination.
recipe by tinklee @cookpad