Pumpkin Masala. Pumpkin Masala Recipe: also known as 'Kaddu ki Sabzi'. This Pumpkin Masala Recipe is a regular feature on our dinner table and it's what I call a favorite 'UP Wali Sabzi'. In other words, it's a famous.
This is a savory pumpkin recipe that will totally blow you away. Pumpkin masala is a yummy versatile dish liked by all vegetarian giving a nice sweet and spicy flavor to the dish. Pumpkin masala is dish blended nicely with spices and besan flour (gram flour) to make. You can have Pumpkin Masala using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Masala
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Pumpkins.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Tomato.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 slice of crushed ginger.
- You need of green chillies.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (optional).
Here's a lip-smacking Pumpkin Chana Masala recipe, that's rich in Vitamin A, C and Beta-Carotene. Chai Masala Pumpkin Pie. by: Tara O'Brady. We used the pastry dough from my upcoming cookbook, and a filling inspired by the spices used in Indian spiced tea, masala chai. My favorite Indian cookbook is "Step-By-Step Indian Cooking" by Over the years I've fallen in love with one particular recipe in that cookbook: Aloo Masala (also.
Pumpkin Masala step by step
- Heat oil In a sauce pan and sauté chopped onion and green chillies..
- Once onion become soft add crushed ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes and diced pumpkin pieces. Sauté for couple of minutes..
- Add all spice powders, salt and one or two cups of water and cover the vessel with a lid until the Pumpkins are soft and smashable.
- Once done, smash it well and garnish with freshly chopped cilantros.
- Note: can add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't like the sweet taste of pumpkin. Adjust spice level according to your taste.
Pumpkin masala is a savory, delicious vegetarian curry, that tastes awesome with Indian flavors. I love this yummy versatile dish. We know pumpkin is rich in fibre content. Masala poori- Pumpkin is a winter fruit,which can be used in the making of many variety of curries,bakes,cakes and soups, is very rich in fibre so very good to cure constipation,loaded with Iron. These pumpkin recipes use a number of different varieties in both savory and dessert dishes.