Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Gooey, Crunchie, Soft and Moreish Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies that are perfect for any Cookie Lover! Now, I have already done many a cookie recipe in my time, such as my Chocolate Oat Cookies, and my Chocolate Orange Cookies… but I realised I have never put up my main go-to recipe for cookies (that I bake almost twice a week these days!). !). Honestly, they're cookie perfection and such.
This keto cookie recipe is basically a chocolate crinkle cookie recipe. Meaning it's crispy on the outside and moist and rich in the inside. You can also sprinkle some sugar-free confectioners sugar to the top for another festive variation. You can have Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- You need 150 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- You need 200 gr of butter (don’t use margarine).
- Prepare 90 gr of cocoa powder (van houten).
- Prepare 130 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Chopped nuts (as desired).
- Prepare bars of Chopped dark chocolate.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips.
Keto triple chocolate cookies on a baking rack How To Make Keto Triple Chocolate Cookies In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Chocolate crinkle cookies is one of the most popular Christmas cookies, other than butter cookies and melting moments cookies.
Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Mix together butter and sugar (you can melt the butter but wait until it cools down) mixing it using mixer until it blended.
- Put eggs one at a time, add flour, cornstach, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, salt mix it well.
- In a tray chop some nuts and dark chocolate, since I am a chocolate lover so I add another choco chips to the cookies (Triple chocolate! Yeay 😂) then put it to the cookies mixture.
- The mixture should be in a dough consistency, if it’s too dry then you can add more butter. Shape the dough into a ball put it in a cookie tray.
- Preheat oven for 180C. Bake for 15 min until crispy.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then put it in a airtight container. It can last up to 1 week.
This is an easy recipe that yields the best chocolate crinkle cookies ever! Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Measuring the dough before shaping will make cookies about the same size and ensure that cookies in a batch are done at the same time. Get the kids to help with this cookie favorite. They'll love to shape the dough into cookies.