Swedish nut cake.
You can make Swedish nut cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swedish nut cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 c of flour.
- You need 2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of can(s) (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 c of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- It’s of Icing.
- It’s 8 oz of pkg. cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/3 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 c of chopped walnuts or pecans.
Swedish nut cake step by step
- Mix all cake ingredients together by hand. Pour into ungreased, unfloured 9 x 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Usually 30 minutes do not over cook it will be dry..
- Mix together icing ingredients with electric mixer. Spread over hot cake; sprinkle with more nuts if wanted. Refrigerate immediately..
- Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by Tonya Taylor @cookpad