Sev puri. Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my.
A popular Mumbai street food, Sev Puri is a sweet, spicy and tangy chaat. Sev Puri is made with crispy puri topped with potatoes, onions, tomatoes and a variety of chutneys, and finished with sev. Sev Puri/Sev Batata Puri/Shev Puri/Popular Mumbai Street food Chat/Easy Chat recipe. You can cook Sev puri using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sev puri
- Prepare 1 packet of papri.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled potatoes and cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Date and tamarind chutney.
- It’s 1 packet of sev.
- You need of Date and tamarind chutney.
- It’s 10 of dates deseeded.
- Prepare 1 cup of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need Half of tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
Pakistani reacts to Chennai Panipuri, Dahi Puri & Sev Puri However, we prefer to make our sev puri at home as it is a lot more hygienic. Sev puri is one of the popular Indian chaat. Sev puri is a very popular Mumbai's Juhu Chowpati's chaat.
Sev puri step by step
- For date and tamarind chutney: in a blender blend all the ingredient and then cook on slow flame till chutney is thick. Cool..
- Assembling : place papri in dish. Place potatoes, onion, coriander leaves and date and tamarind chutney. Top with sev. Sev puri is ready to serve..
recipe by Lubabah Abdullah @cookpad
Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with other spices and served on small maida discs called papdi. It is a perfect evening snack easy and. The Sev Puri also known as Papdi chaat is an all time favorite among all chats because of its crisp Serve the Sev Puri/Papdi Chaat as a evening tea time snack on a weekend along with Bhel Puri With. Sev puri recipe with sweet chutney (dates chutney) recipe. I have an endless love towards chat items… Right from my childhood days I love all the chat items… Sev Puri recipe – a popular street food originating from the streets of Mumbai.