Special sindhi sweet (moong dal vadii in milk).
You can make Special sindhi sweet (moong dal vadii in milk) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Special sindhi sweet (moong dal vadii in milk)
- It’s 250 grams of white moong dal.
- It’s 1 ltr of milk.
- It’s 125 grams of sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- You need 50 grams of almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of pista.
- You need 2 spoons of Dry dates powder(showara powder).
- It’s 250 grams of desi ghee.
Special sindhi sweet (moong dal vadii in milk) step by step
- Soak dal for 4-5 hours. Grind a soaked dal and make a thick dough-like meduwada..
- Make small balls of dough and fry in desi ghee (no salt or sugar to be added in dough) Fry it till light brown color. Keep them aside till they get cool..
- On the other side take 1 ltr of milk in a bowl on gas and add sugar as per your taste, boil for 5 mins pour all small balls of dal in milk. Add all finely chopped dry fruits in milk and boil for 10-12 mins, till balls get soften putt of the gas and serve hot. Mostly eaten at night..
- This sweet is healthy and full of minerals proteins and vitamins, which helps to increase our imunity in winter season. Soo frds should try at least once.
recipe by Bhavika Rakesh Panjwani @cookpad