Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms. These Stuffed Mushrooms couldn't be easier! Remove the stems, chop them up and cook them in Ready…Set…Scarf! Enjoy your mozzarella and parmesan stuffed mushrooms because they won't.
These stuffed mushrooms have an unexpected mozzarella treat! Clean mushrooms ; remove and chop stems. Enjoy cheesy pizza burgers featuring ground beef and mushrooms – a hearty Italian dinner! You can make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 8 of medium to large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoon of Korean BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil flakes.
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausage and Mozzarella recipe for a low carb lifestyle. My mom says it tastes like mushroom stuffing, a real comfort food for her. The Italian dressing gives it great flavor, the breadcrumbs add texture, and the melted mozzarella completes the yummy dish. The Vegetable-Stuffed Mushrooms with Mozzarella recipe out of our category mushroom!
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1/2 teaspoon of Korean BBQ sauce into the mushroom. Then, stuff the mushroom with desired amount of mozzarella cheese..
- Place the mushrooms inside the fryer basket. Sray the mushrooms with some olive oil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4-5 minutes until the cheese cheese is golden brown..
- Sprinkle some basil flakes to serve if desired..
These cheese and garlic stuffed mushrooms are simple to put together and easy to adapt to your favorite cheeses. We love using a sharp cheddar, but mozzarella, Swiss, Gruyere cheese or even. Mozzarella & Smoked Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms With Easy Tomato Chutney Stuffed Tomatoes with Mushrooms makes a pleasant lunch dish or an attractive accompaniment to main dishes. This is a killer recipe for stuffed portobellas!